While our Sunday was not lazy per se, it was not as productive as I had hoped. We took the dogs out to play on Saturday – we let them run off leash- so that we did not feel guilty not going out today. I did get to bake a new batch of chocolate protein bars -they came delicious by the way, and I also made a green salsa with tomatillos and avocados.
Other things I wanted to get done on Sunday:
- Do practice test for my final on Tuesday
- Finish the practice essay for my final on Tuesday
- Buy fish oil for dogs and a food container for Sasha’s food
- Marinade some chicken for the week
- Connect laminate floors to hardwood floors
- Clear outside underneath the kitchen window
- Transplant the seeds that came up – I planted them a couple of weeks ago
- Finish organizing the firewood
And a few other things. Looking back I see I was asking for too much. When I make a huge list of things to do over the weekend, we end up either not doing anything or only getting one or two things done; I end up disappointed.
This coming Tuesday I have my English final. I’m working on my essay, I hope I can memorize most of it. Oh, and sorry I have no pictures, I will definitely do my best to add 1-2 pictures to each post. I use a point and shot camera and pictures don’t come out as nice. Carlos has a nice DSLR, but it intimidates me = ) Hmm, that cold be a new goal.